"I have the services provided by this law group since April’12. And they are not only highly professional, but the lawyers like Jacob Singer bring a common understanding of all problems, and their respectful considerations provide a sincere and sympathetic environment. They are also very easy to reach and none of my concerns was too small to have immediate attention. Great services – I highly recommend them to everybody.."
- M.J., Brooklyn, NY
"Thank you so much for helping me with my financial situation. I was told by other attorneys that I would have to file bankruptcy and my loans could not be settled otherwise. The $500,000 plus you saved me on my mortgages has lifted a great weight off my shoulders and has enabled me to get back to running my practice and moving forward with my life."
- Dr. J.T., Queens, NY
"RC Law helped me stay in my home. My home had a lot of equity and I was rejected for modification many times before, but they were able to get me a great and affordable modification. Best of all they got my bank to pay most of their fees. Me and my family can't thank them enough for allowing us to hold onto our home...."
- Alex S., Teaneck, NY
Modification Programs List
1) Home Affordable Modification Program - designed to enable borrowers that meet eligibility requirements to avoid foreclosure by modifying loans to a level that is affordable for borrowers and sustainable for the long-term.
2) Home Affordable Unemployment Program - provides servicers with the flexibility to provide assistance to borrowers whose hardship is related to unemployment and is a supplemental program to the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP). Specifically, UP requires servicers to grant qualified unemployed borrowers a forbearance period during which a borrower's monthly mortgage payment may be reduced or suspended prior to considering such borrowers for HAMP.
3) Second Lien Modification Program - designed to enable borrowers struggling with their mortgage to lower payments on second mortgages.
4) Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Program - provides borrowers that do not qualify for a HAMP modification with options to avoid foreclosure through a short sale or deed-in-lieu.
5) Treasury FHA-HAMP - provides certain incentive payments under HAMP to eligible borrowers with FHA-insured first lien mortgage loans that are modified under applicable FHA guidelines.
6) Treasury FHA/2LP - designed to enable borrowers who are current on a negative equity mortgage to restructure their debt and refinance into an FHA-insured first lien loan.
7) RD-HAMP - provides certain incentive payments under HAMP to eligible borrowers with RHS-guaranteed first lien mortgage loans that are modified under applicable RHS guidelines.
>>Click here to return to the Modification and Principal Reduction Solution Page